- Allow one hour per student for the interview. I like to look through everything you bring!
- Parent(s) come to the interview as well as the student
- Interviews are done in my office in Emmaus
- All reports, book lists, and courses should be completed before coming to the interview
- Completed summary form (download here and print out) or download the same form in Word format and use your computer to type in the information. This just helps me make sure I have all the information I need. If you want to attach separate pages describing specific courses, feel free but you don’t have to.
- Logbook showing evidence of state-mandated time requirements having been met (see article explaining more about this and giving suggestions to make this easier)
- Attractive portfolio with samples of work from the school year – read my description of the portfolio requirement
- Reading list (varies depending on which diploma program you are working toward)
Need ideas for some books that teens boys enjoy reading?
- Art, projects, or instrument to “show off” a little bit if there is time
- A copy of the 2500 word composition (for grades 9-12 if preparing for the PHAA Diploma) for me to keep and read. Can also be emailed to me in advance .
- A few other samples of writing to show me
- Proof of speech (only if required by diploma program) having been delivered (notes, photo)
- Sample workbooks. You may bring textbooks if you desire to, but you do not need to if they are published by Bob Jones, A Beka, or Saxon as I am very familiar with these.
- If there are specific achievements, assignments, or awards you want me to reference in my report, please give that to me in a written format (bullet points or written summary is fine)
- The fee is due at the time of the interview
- I like to see photos!
- For PHAA diplomas, a student number must be secured from the PHAA office before a transcript can be prepared for the first time.
Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress